June 26 - 30 | Custer, South Dakota
Registration Now Open
With 5 full days of complete Immersion Training, Kali Center's ITC is the single greatest training event of the year!
With people coming from all over the world to attend we're going even bigger for 2019's ITC. We're opening more spots for more to attend!
At ITC your knowledge, academics and skills in Kali will accelerate 10X.
Whether you're experienced in Kali or have never picked up a stick in your life, ITC is strategically designed to teach all and you will have the ability to apply Kali for real.
Last year, we had everyone from complete newbies to advanced. Our teaching and training methods are designed so everyone could train together, learn and grow skills.
For 5 Days you'll be totally immersed in the fasted growing martial arts. Now is the best time to do an event like this.
You'll be shocked by the skills you will have by day 4 and 5!
Skills You'll Gain at ITC:
• Kali's specialty Footwork and navigation of any environment efficiently
• Proper weapon handling in blade and impact weapon categories
• A complete fighting strategy to keep you protected to always fight a safer fight
• Intelligent tactics 99% of the martial arts world doesn't know
• Learn how to control range and appropriately calculate timing
• Perform based on a true system built from principles and that is a repeatable skill providing high percentage repeatable results
• Real Bolo and Knife fighting tactics and techniques
• The true Empty Hand fighting skills of Kali
• The Indigenous Kali training methods known only to a very few
• Apply Real Multiple Opponent tactics
• Confidence in the use of any knife you choose to carry
• Learn to apply Kali principles to any martial art you already know and practice
• There's literally so much more you will only gain from the experience of ITC
There is absolutely no experience like Kali Center's ITC. This training is designed off of Paul Ingram's dream training experience.
ITC 2019 Location Info
Dates and Location:
June 26-30 2019
Broken Arrow Horse Campgrounds
Custer, South Dakota
Training begins at 8:30am and ands around 5:30pm (there will be a lunch break each day)
June 26 - Check in begins at 8am
There may also be specialized after hour training sessions.
Reserve a spot on the Broken Arrow Horse Campgrounds
Cabins, Cluster Cabins, Bunk House rooms, Tent spots
Special discount rates apply for ITC attendees
Contact Daniel Riggs of Broken Arrow here to RSVP
(It's a great camp site with showers, fire pits, grills and supply store)
Hotels are available in town about 4 miles from the campgrounds
Here is a link on hotels in Custer, SD
Training Gear Required
- 2 pairs of Kali sticks (incase a stick breaks)
- rubber training knife
- eye safety wear / sunglasses
- hockey gloves
- boxing gloves (16oz is best)
- athletic or camping clothing
- good footwear
- training bolo (optional)
- live bolo (optional - for mechanical reference)
- gallon of water per training day
- energy snack foods
- notebook and pen
Travel Gear Recommended:
- extra socks
- lite jacket or hoodie (incase it gets cool at night)
- any camping gear if staying on the grounds with us
In town there are grocery and supply stores also.
ITC 2019 REGISTRATION
Inner Triangle Members Email Me Here