A lot of people carry a knife, especially pocket knives but, few have gotten the instruction and education on how to handle them properly for fighting and self-defense. Paul Ingram is world known for his instruction in KALI, the indigenous martial arts of the Philippines, which is known for its knife and blade fighting and self-defense.
Join us at Kali Center in this 5-hour seminar specializing in Paul's Kali Knife teachings where you will learn the proper knife handling forms to build confident skill and real world knife fighting and self-defense strategy and tactical applications.
Seminar Training Material:
• Learn the forms to build proper knife handling skills with confidence
• Close-Quarter attack counters (The Real Knife Tapping System)
• Long Range to Close-Quarter Knife Fighting Strategy and Tactics with real application
• Learn how these skills are transferable to any small improvised tool (i.e. pen) and to the empty-hands vs knife.
Training Gear You Will Need To Bring:
• 1 Rubber Training Knife (If you need to order one you could do that here)
• Safety Glasses (any eye safety glasses from your local hardware store will do.)
• Energizing Snacks
• Forearm Guards are optional (soft youth soccer shin guards are perfect)
6325 N Avondale Ave, Ste 122
Chicago, IL. 60631
December 1st, 2018
Registration Cost for Seminar:
$150 at the door
Have any questions? Email Paul here